News! PAT Testing Workshop
- Created: Tuesday, 22 August 2017 11:57
Quick Test is working with Rural Action Derbyshire to keep your community building safe with a Portable Appliance Testing Workshop on Tuesday 3 October 2017 at a reduced rate of £98 + VAT
The workshop will take place between 1:30pm and 4:30pm at the Post Mill Centre, South Normanton, DE55 2EJ.
Did you know..
- You are required by law to ensure that the electrical appliances you supply in your community building are safe. The EIT code of practive recommends visual inspection and PAT testing as a means to take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your appliances.
- If there is a fire in your hall the insurance company may reduce the pay out if you cannot produce your PAT testing records even if the fire was not cause by an electrical fault.
- The safety of your electrical appliances is important everyday. Not just the day the PAT testing is done. A regime of checking the condition of appliances in your hall is so east to put into place.
Reasons to attend a PAT Testing Training Course
- Save the cost of hiring a contractor by PAT testing yourself.
- Convenience - You can PAT testat your convenience rather than that of the contractor.
- Even if you dont want to carry out your own PAT testing you will know what youre responsibilities are. You will know what your PAT testing contractor should be doing and when.
Requirements to attend
- Common sense - you do not have to be an electrician to PAT Test
- Half a day of your time
A Certificate of Competence in PAT Testing will be awarded on successful completion of the course.
All delegates will keep the fully illustrated training manural used on the course.
To book your place click here.
For further details about the training or to book a place on this course, please contact Helena Stubbs;
Tel: 01629 592973 / 01629 592970