News! Drug Awareness Training
- Created: Tuesday, 09 January 2018 15:07
Wednesday 7 February 2018 - 9am until 12pm
The Birchwood Room
Post Mill Centre
Derbyshire Recovery Partnership is pleased to be able to present Drug Awareness Training.
The aim of the session is to increase your knowledge about different types of illegal drugs and raise awareness of the dangers of misusing drugs.
Topics covered in the session include:
- Recognising different types of illegal drugs and their effects
- Categorising drugs into stimulant, depressant and/or Hallucinogens
- Simple harm minimisation techniques
- Drugs and the law
- Knowing when and how to refer into specialist services